Schedule an Appointment
Great Falls Pediatric Dentistry
1717 4th St. S, | Great Falls, MT 59404
Monday – Friday: 7:00am – 6:00pm
406-205-3586 | 406-449-7237
Havre Pediatric Dentistry
515 14th St West | Havre, MT 59501
Like Us On Facebook
Find us on Google
Follow us on Instagram
Hi Great Falls Pediatric Dentistry friends and families!
We just wanted to let you know we are missing you all so much and can’t wait to see you again!
In mid-March we followed the recommendations of Montana’s Governor, the American Dental Association and the Montana Department of Health to close our offices except for emergency dental care. Earlier this week we received word from the Montana Department of Health we are able to begin seeing patients for elective procedures (cleanings, exams, fillings, etc.). With this news also come guidelines to protect our patients, our team and our community.
Starting Monday, May 4th,we will open our offices and follow the guidelines issued by The Montana Department of Health. This will not be business as usual. We will not immediately begin seeing patients in the same manner we saw them before we closed our office.
Call now to reschedule any of your missed appointments!
Below are some of the guidelines we will be practicing to keep our patients, our team and our community safe:
• We require that any child who has a member of their household exhibiting a fever, or cold and flu like symptoms please call and reschedule your appointment
• Only necessary guardians will be allowed to accompany the patient(s) to their appointment.
• Upon arrival, we will meet you at your car, ask screening questions, and take your temperature.
• requiring all family members to wear a mask or face covering while in our office
• If age appropriate, parents may be asked to wait in their car if their child is having a procedure that creates high amounts of aerosols.
• We are reducing our normal schedule in order to comply with social distancing efforts. You will see fewer patients in the office at any given time.
• We will continue to follow our already rigorous disinfection and sterilization practices.
• All staff members will wear masks, eye protection and protective clothing.
We look forward to seeing all of our patients again! We appreciate your efforts as you help us keep your children and each other safe.